Monday, May 6, 2019

Making connections - Badge of honor


The first scene was about how I got my student leader badge. It relates to how the four students got their school captain badges.

The second scene was about a Disney movie I think most people have watched called 'Frozen'. It reminds me of the text because Ana met, fell in love with and wanted to marry a guy who she just met, Hans. But Hans was just marrying her for the throne and was pretending to be a nice guy. In Badge of honor, Tomasi pretends that he doesn't have fights and everyone thinks that he is a good guy.

The third scene is about one of my mate's who was a student leader but was secretly doing something that he shouldn't be doing at his age. This relates to how Tomasi was a school captain but was secretly having fights.

These scenes help me understand the text because I have seen or experienced them before.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ketula! I think you post is cool and interesting. You're making connections with things you've seen and experienced before! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Ketula i like how you made little scenes they are all really cool but there was just something missing and i think that thing that was missing was there was not much descriptive language so maybe next time you could put a little bit more descriptive language

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Ketula, I like the way you used a lot of details in your blog maybe next time make sense or put your sentences in the right place. But anyway carry on with your amazing blogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ketula! I think your posts and pictures is interesting. Maybe next time you could add more speech bubbles.

    ReplyDelete